Nautical Coasters - Crochet Pattern - Instructions Step by Step to make your own - Color Laser Print
It is that time of the year again SUMMERTIME!
Time for vacation, beach, barbecue, friends, and enjoy your favorite cold beverage outside. Wait, what? No vacation, beach or barbecue in your near future? OK, don’t you worry, you can still enjoy your beverage in summer style with this nautical crochet coaster. It’s a basic square, and you can make it as large or as small that can fit your glasses. Using cotton yarn and working in half double crochet creates a dense and absorbent coaster. They are fun, easy and quick to make. So let’s crochet them to cheers to the summer vibe in a nautical style!
PLEASE, BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE YOUR OWN NAUTICAL COASTERS
• PATTERN ONLY - not a finished product
• This listing DO NOT include materials to make the item.
• 9 pages Color Laser Printed in white paper
• No refunds after the files has been downloaded
This PDF includes:
• Progress Pictures,
• Color Sequence Guide,
• Pattern Reduced Sample,
• Detailed Sequence of Rows
• File is written only in English and has Instructions in American Crochet Terms.
Basic Crocheting Skills:
• Crochet Stitches: Chain, Double Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Single Crochet
• Weave in the Ends
Level: Easy (Beginner)